OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diodes) is a flat light emitting technology, made by placing a series of organic thin films between two conductors. When electrical current is applied, a bright light is emitted. OLEDs emit light they do not require a backlight and so are thinner and more efficient than LCD displays (which do require a white backlight).
Experience a whole new world
See how the A1E creates an out-of-this-world experience.
Precise contrast, absolute blacks
True reality comes to life with deep black and natural color. Over 8 million self-illuminating pixels are precisely and individually controlled by the X1 Extreme™ processor. Sony’s OLED TV creates exquisite, unprecedented contrast.
Remember! Only EDS TV Offers award winning support & Service, and Professional Installation options.
EDS TV beats the internet with the best prices, doubles the factory warranty, and offers factory authorized service
Come into our new Showroom at see all the new Sony Product
Areas largest and Best Sony Authorized Dealer
Sony XBR A9F Series
- • MASTER Series TVs meet the strict criteria of our top engineers and makes beautiful images a reality.
- • Picture Processor X1™ Ultimate
- • Pixel Contrast Booster™: Maximizing OLED contrast in every color
- • Acoustic Surface Audio+™
- • TRILUMINOS™ Display: Extra colors, extra brilliance
- • Rediscover detail with 4K X-Reality™ PRO
LG OLED TV
- • LG OLED TV is the ultimate expression of a cinema-quality experience in the home
- • LG SUPER UHD TV offers the ultimate expression of high dynamic range
- • Every seat in the TV room gets a clear, vibrant picture without washed-out tones
- • Straight from state-of-the-art theaters to the home, Dolby Atmos creates sound that can appear to come from anywhere
- • No thicker than a pencil at its thinnest point, the ultra-sleek design is so slim it’s even beautiful from the side